IATA Code: QF
Phone number: 632 532 276 99
It is an old, one of the most popular and widespread Australian company, headquartered in Mascot, which operates in the approximately whole country. This airline was founded already in 1920 when aircraft industry was becoming popular. Qantas offers loads of different destinations and flights to all over the world, including Australia. It can show off a great fleet which consists of very popular aircraft models like Boeing 747 or large Airbus A380 and others. The airline has codeshare agreements with more than 30 other airlines, and, in addition, there is three joint ventures with famous airlines from other countries: Emirates from UAE, China Eastern Airlines from the eponymous country and American Airlines.
Departures Terminal of the Qantas Airline
This famous airline operates in both Terminals of the airport: International and Domestic.
- Los Angeles
- Qantas Airline Arrivals Terminal of BNE Airport
Services and Facilities of the Brisbane Airport Airline Qantas
The airline company provides their passengers and customers with loads of different services which are available for all the passengers. This company offer some great and luxurious lounges that operate in Brisbane airport. One of the greatest advantages of Qantas is great experience in aircraft that is more than 100 years. There are a variety of different classes which are offered by the airline, apart from four main classes: first class, business class, economy class and premium economy class, which are available for all customers. There you can also find helpful staff and employees, according to happy feedback. Let’s consider some of the Qantas services that are available for all the passengers:
- Great lounge services where loads of different options are available;
- Booking services with round-the-clock support which will be very helpful for everybody;
- High-end qualified staff and experienced pilots that ensures the passengers safety;
- Affordable prices and helpful pleasant options;
- Great and frequent sales on flights;
- Food and drink services;
- Reliable storage of passengers’ baggage;
- New equipment, large number of the aircraft and its servicing;
- Comfortable seats and pleasant environment during the whole flight;
- Great experience in airline industry;
- Wi-Fi facilities that are available while the flight;
- TV, music, films and other options.