The great Australian airport offers loads of different car parking lots which are located nearby. They have their own features that are very useful and ensure consumer car safety. There are large parking lot locations with both one level and many floors.
According to different statistics, the approximate number of people who fly into Brisbane Airport annually is approximately 20 to 25 million. Also, the airport serves approximately 50 million customers every year. Loads of them travel by car, so it is important to have some parking lots close to both the International and the Domestic Terminals.
Domestic Terminal Parking Map
International Terminal Parking Map
Parking services beside BNE Airport and their Prices
There are some different places where people can leave their cars in safety. Let’s consider the parking services of Brisbane Airport.
AIRPARK Parking Map
Short term parking in Brisbane International Airport
The ParkShort is a great parking option that provides customers with loads of different facilities. It can pick up or drop off anybody`s family or friends. For cars which are large there is an over-height option. This parking service offers visitors to find a light-hearted place like any restaurant or cafe inside the airport and say a proper goodbye. It serves people around the clock and provides their cars with great security services. One of the best advantages is a location that is close to Terminals. It will be available in any of the AIRPARK parking lots. If the visitor wants to get there, it will take about 5 minutes.
Consider the main prices for this service:
- Up to half an hour will charge $11;
- From 1 to 2 hours it will cost $26;
- From 3 to 4 hours of parking will cost $32;
- The last offer is from 4 to 24 hours which will charge $59;
- Also, there is a useful option that will get you an additional day for $55.
Long term Brisbane Airport parking
The ParkLong is the second option of the airport. It provides a high-end qualified security and a large amount of cameras and other items that ensure a consumer car safety. It also offers some more facilities to all the visitors. There is a booking service option which will help to get a place. Do not worry about the size of the car. There is an over-height option for all customers. Vehicles will stay in any of the AIRPARK parking lot services. Also, there is a shuttle bus service that gets people to the airport building from there.
Also, let’s consider main prices of long term parking service:
- First offer is from 4 to 24 hours which will charge $63. It is the same as the last short term facility, but it has a small difference of $5;
- Up to 2 days will charge $84;
- Up to 5 days will cost $146;
- The full week offer charges $170;
- 10 – days offer will cost $206;
- The last offer is up to 13 days will charge $245;
- It is important to know that there is an additional day service. It will charge $13 for each additional day,
AIRPARK Brisbane Airport service
There are two open-air parking lots which are located close to the airport. Both of them offer different services. They are convenient options for parking near Brisbane airport. It is considered one of the best places for long-term parking. There is a free shuttle bus that goes to both the International and the Domestic Terminals. The bus frequency is about 10 minutes. But it reduces after 00:30 p.m.
It is a premium parking lot service, providing special facilities for consumers. First of all, ParkPremium is one of the closest parking lots to the airport. It is located beside the Domestic Terminal that allows people to get there by skywalk. It is a long term parking slot service. The prices are a little higher than usual, but it is covered by premium service. Let’s consider ParkPremium service offers charges:
- The shortest offer is from 4 to 24 hours. It charges $99;
- Offer up 2 days will cost $135;
- Up to 5 days will charge $189;
- Offer for the full week charges $229;
- 10 – days offer will cost $289;
- The last offer is up to full two weeks will charge $369;
Keep in mind that ParkPremium provides an additional day service. It will cost $20 for each day.
The new car parking solution which provides a quick, hassle-free and convenient parking experience. It offers only an online booking service, so anybody will not get any misunderstanding with car parking slots. It provides a great security service for all consumers. Park&Fly service is available from 4 a.m. to Midnight only.
Let’s consider some main prices of Park&Fly parking service:
- First, 4-24 hours will charge 99$;
- Up to 2 days will cost $125;
- 5 days offer charges $179;
- The full week and 8 days offer will cost $219 and $239 respectively;
- Each additional day will charge $12.
It is an online car parking service that has some pleasant and convenient features. First of all, it offers guaranteed undercover and exclusive parking slots for every consumer. It is not the cheapest service but it is also affordable to everyone. Most of all prices are similar to ParkPremium parking lot service.
It is a great service with very helpful and pleasant options. ParkValet provides people with a free transportation service. It offers customers a premium parking experience. Prices are similar to ParkPremium.
Let’s consider the prices:
- First day will charge 109$;
- Up to 2 days will cost $129;
- 5 days offer charges $175;
- The full week will cost $215;
- The 14 days will cost $305;
- Each additional day will charge $15.
Brisbane Domestic Airport parking map
Most of the parking lot services are located close to the Domestic Terminal. Two main AIRPARKs are not so close to the airport. There is a shuttle bus service that is very frequent. Also, there is one parking for the staff that is not available for visitors.